Thursday, March 17, 2011

Make it Monday!

I finally had a chance to do my Papertrey Ink Make it Monday card!  My husband needed a sympathy card so I figured I would combine the two and make a sympathy card for my challenge entry.  So, here it is:

The challenge:  Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge.  Your project must use at least one Papertrey product of some kind and partially emboss/deboss/impress an element.

I decided to use a polka-dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug to emboss the bottom portion of my card.  It turned out great and what a fun way to use something I already had in a totally different way.  Here's my card:


Products used:

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink in kraft, lemon tart, true black, and stamper's select white
Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink
Stamp:  Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Dies:  Papertrey Ink doily details and limitless layers 1 3/4" circles
Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug big dot and swiss dot
Other:  Uni-ball Signo black pen, StazOn jet black ink

Thanks for checking in with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!