Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goodness!

It has been busy busy around here.  We had my littlest son's 1st birthday party.  It doesn't seem possible that he could be 1 already.  It makes me sad and happy all at the same time!  Here's a glimpse of my cutie:


We have also been busy getting ready for spring planting.  This always means I get to put my cooking skills to good use since most of the farming equipment is stored at our place.  All of the men come over and work feverishly on the planter, seed drill, and tractors.  While they are working, I'm juggling all the kids and making enough food for everyone.  It is BUSY but it is always a blast.  Getting ready for spring will keep us busy every weekend until the tractors hit the soil!

Farm equipment was not the only thing getting a complete overhaul lately.  My eldest son is a Tiger Scout this year which means one thing to me....Pinewood Derby!!!  We have been feverishly working on two cars this year...my son's and my nephew's.  They turned out great and while we didn't take home any prizes but we had a blast!

 
As you can see, it has been crazy busy lately but I did actually squeeze in some scrapbooking.  I'm still trying to finish Micah's 1st year album.  I'm getting closer but then I'll have to go back in time and start our 2010 family scrapbook!  Ha ha...does it ever end?  Here's a peak at 2 pages I actually finished this week:


Micah starting to cruise.





Micah's first Halloween. 

I hope you enjoyed a look inside our crazy life!  Hopefully, things will settle down and I can get some real "work" done!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to the baby.well i hope you get some extra hands to help you out in the kitchen.cute layouts.tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!