Friday, June 10, 2016

Flower Friday!

Good morning!!  Fancy meeting you here on a Friday.  I wanted to jump on to share a birthday card I made using the CAS(E) this Sketch #169 sketch.  Sometimes, when I need a little inspiration to get a card done, I look back at old sketches and make a card with them again.  So, that's what I did here.



I used the WPlus9 Happy Wishes stamp set to create this card.  I just love the flowers in this set and the sentiments make it super simple to create a card.  To create the look of the sketch, I used some striped pattern paper that I cut to about 1" and then cut in half before adding it to either side of my sentiment. 

I hope you like my creation today and have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!