Monday, June 13, 2016

Another Grad Card

It's Monday!!!  WHOA!  This weekend just flew by.  How about yours?  My husband and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary this weekend by enjoying some time at the Ames farmers' market and having some amazing Brazilian food.  It was wonderful!  We also celebrated Father's Day early since my husband will be gone for the actual day.  I think we did a good job of surprising him and, all in all, it was a great weekend.

Today, I wanted to share with you a card that I created using sketch #175 at CAS(E) this Sketch.  I have found this sketch to be really useful lately for birthday and graduation cards that I'm been busily making.  The card below is for my nephew-in-law (?).  Ha ha!  He graduated from Iowa State this year and we are SO proud of him!


Sorry if my photo is a little blurry.  I'm trying a new spot in the house and I was a little unsteady as I took the picture.  Ha ha! 

I used my Silhouette to cut the year in my gold cardstock before layering it on this crimson/burgundy colored cardstock.  Next, I wrapped a vellum strip around the card that I had stamped with Lil' Inker Designs Go Confidently Stamps.  I added some bling with glittery stars and dots.  I tried to keep it simple but fun.

I hope you are ready for a great week!  I'll see you around.  :)

Here's the stamp set I used today:

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/go-confidently-stamps/#_a_clarson




2 comments:

  1. Chrissy this is fantastic!!! Congrats to the two of you as you celebrate your anniversary! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!