Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CTS #175 Take 3

Happy Wednesday!  I'm slow in sharing this card but I wanted to make sure to get to it today.  :)  I am busy cranking out birthday cards for church and when I get stumped, I often turn to past sketches at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Today was no different.  I went back to good standby sketch #175.  Yes, I have made three cards with this sketch.  I really like it!  Ha ha!  Here's my card:


I used some patterned papers to create the look of the sketch and then built my sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Lord Mini Stamp Set and Lord Die cut with Mirrored paper from Lil' Inker Designs.

As you can see, I'm still working on finding a new spot for photographing in my house.  If I could just find a spot where I don't have to stand at a funny angle and almost fall as I'm clicking my picture.  Ha ha ha! 

I hope you liked my card and I'll see you back here tomorrow for out new CAS(E) this Sketch challenge! 


1 comment:

  1. So glad you like my sketch Chrissy, this is another fab take !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!