Thursday, June 9, 2016

CTS #176

Happy Thursday, everyone!  It's a gorgeous but soon to be hot day here in Iowa and summer camp season is in full swing!  The boys and I spent the day at the pool yesterday and we might have to visit again today.  My oldest is at summer camp and I'm sure he's having a blast while I stalk the camp website to find pictures of what they are up to.  I found this one this morning.  I love seeing the group he's hanging out with this week.  They look like they are having fun!


Today is CAS(E) this Sketch day and I hope you have already checked out the sketch this week.  If not, here it is:

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/

Isn't it great?  I had tons of fun making my card but not nearly as much fun photographing it.  I think the thin lines of the die and how I raised it up made it really hard to get a clear sharp picture but you get the idea.  Here's my card:


I started my card with some fun patterned papers, simply layering them to capture the sketch idea.  I added some enamel dots and a glitter star to echo the shapes in the sketch and then added a die cut "wishing" and sentiment to finish off the card.  Super simple!

I hope you enjoyed my card today and will come join us at CAS(E) this Sketch.  We'd love to have you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your son is having a blast at summer camp! Sage will go to horsemanship camp at the end of July -- she's really looking forward to it!
    Your card is so sweet and fun! Thank you for reminding me that I own that wishing diecut and stamp set. I need to use them more often.... I love the look of them! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great line-up of colourful candles - this birthday card has "happy" written all over it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!