It's that time again! Time for this month's, Lil' Inkers Designs' Monthly Meet Up Challenge. I'm ready to get started. This challenge is super special this month because it's Lil' Inker Designs' 5th birthday!!! We are celebrating with a fun new release stamp and die set that you are going to want in your collection! I can't wait to share my card and see what you guys create for this awesome link up! Let's get this party started! I'll get to all the nitty gritty of the challenge after I show you the fun new birthday products and my creation.
Are you ready for a super fun birthday release? The Birthday Balloons Greetings Stamps and Dies are available today so you can join in the fun. These are SO cool! The stamps have the most awesome sentiments and designs inside the image. I just love them! The dies are awesome to use with the stamps and on their own. There is SO much fun to be had, just check out my card.
I started my card with some fun cloud paper as my background then cut a piece of paper from the Ombre Stripes paper pack to pop up with some foam tape. Then I cut some balloons using the Birthday Balloons Greetings Dies and cutting my images from colored vellum, navy paper which was impressed with the Quilted Swirl Stitched Pattern Die and finally out of white for stamping my Birthday Balloons Greetings Stamps image on. After deciding how I would layer these balloons, I stamped my strings and attached the balloons. I finished the card off with some stars and sparkle bling. I hope you like it!
Now, here are the details of this awesome challenge!
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the challenge post.
- You can also win by sharing your project on Instagram and using @lilinkerdesigns, #lilinkerdesigns #monthlymeetupchallenge.
- You have through August 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project and share on Instagram to be eligible to win a prize.
- Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.
- This month's grand prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs and Laura will also be giving a $25 gift certificate to one lucky Instagram poster!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after August 18th.
Here are the products I used today: