It's that time again! Time for this month's, Lil' Inkers Designs' Monthly Meet Up Challenge. I'm ready to get started. This challenge is such a blast. Sharing our love of Lil' Inker products and showing off what we've been up to with them, it doesn't get better than that. I can hardly wait until you add your creation to the link up! Let's get this party started! I'll get to all the nitty gritty of the challenge after I show you my creation.
How summery is this? I took the Triangle Treat Holder Die With Bunny Treats Dies & Stamps Bundle and changed it up a bit. My niece has a birthday coming up and I thought this would be a cute summery birthday box. So, I took the Triangle Treat Holder Die and cut it once in a raspberry colored paper and a grass green paper to get the look of a watermelon wedge. I hand cut my little seeds and tied it all together with a fun chevron ribbon. Where does the birthday come in? Check out the bottom:
I cut and layered a green Boxed Up Birthday Greeting Die over a raspberry Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Squares. I attached this to the bottom and added a black puffy heart to bring in the seed element from the side of my Triangle Treat Holder. I hope you enjoyed my project for this awesome challenge! Come join us! Here's how:
Now, here are the details of this awesome challenge!
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the challenge post.
- You have through June 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize.
- Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after June 18th.