Thursday, June 4, 2015

CTS #126

Hi everyone!  I hope you guys are having a great day!  I'm gearing up for another busy day.  This is the first year my kids have wanted to play baseball and I had no idea how much work went into it.  WOW!  My hat is off to all of you that have been doing this for awhile now.  I have to say that there is just something so fun about watching kids play ball.  Just look at this:


That's my little guy making it to third and getting a congrats from the coach.  He's just SO serious about it all and it's the cutest thing ever.  He is still all puffy chested from getting someone out at first in his game on Tuesday.  I can't wait for tonight when we get to do it all over again. 

I guess I should get to the real reason for this post, this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  My card might be a bit of a stretch this week but I like it anyway.


Basically, I went more with the idea of copying how the flowers seemed to go from one layer to the other.  I found these two striped papers in different colors but with the same stripes.  So I cut, matched up, and layered them to have a similar layout to the sketch.  I then added a simple sticker banner that I had to make a very simple thank you.  I hope you like it!

This summer is bound to be a blast and I hope yours is too.  I'll see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Now if this isn't a clever case of the sketch. And so CAS. Amazing! Can't believe I struggled so long with my GD card... Congrats to your little man doing so good at baseball. Wishing him and you lots of fun with this new hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love seeing the picture of your little guy! Super CAS card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!