Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Frantic Stamper Card Kits

Happy Wednesday!  I'm super slow in sharing this awesome news from over at Frantic Stamper but I'll blame that on working hard to get all my projects ready for the launch of the new card kits!  The first kits went out in January and the February kit is shaping up to be every bit as awesome.  I wanted to share with you a card I made using the upcoming February kit.


Instructions for making this card and many others are included in the kit along with tons of other goodies.  You can check out some more sneaks and read all about the contents here - Frantic Stamper Feb Kit.  Here's a closer look at my card:


Thanks so much for checking out my card.  I can't wait to see what you create with these awesome kits.  We are already hard at work on the next couple!  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!