Thursday, January 31, 2019

CTS #307

Good morning!  Sorry I was missing from the awesome CAS(E) this Sketch line up last week.  Things have been a little crazy around here but are finally starting to settle down.  I'm super happy it is because I desperately need some time in my crafty space.  This week's sketch is super fun and I hope you'll enjoy the line up over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Here's my card:


I created this card for the January Frantic Stamper Card Kit and while that kit is already sold out, there are still other months available!  I did do a little creative flipping of the sketch but I was inspired by it none the less when I created it.  I just LOVE having sketches around for inspiration and I hope you enjoy our challenge as much as we enjoy bringing it to you.  Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks so much for checking in with me today and I hope you guys are all having a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this! The textured background, the colors, that beautiful flower...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!