Thursday, January 17, 2019

CTS #305

Hello everyone!  Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!  The boys and I have been running around making sure everything is ready for some yucky weather we are supposed to be expecting tomorrow.  Most of the snow we had is gone so I guess it's time for some more.  I could live without the dropping temp and the wind but I guess it is a good excuse to get some card making in and relax with my boys.

I hope you are having a great week and are ready to play along with us.  I love this sketch and I couldn't wait to get creating.  Here's my take:


I just can't help but pull out this awesome set from Papertry Ink over and over.  It is so simple and perfect.  It's the Sending You Comfort Stamp Set and it is perfect for so many things.  Today, I used it for a sympathy card.  I started with a kraft card base and stamped the solid leaves with Navy ink.  Next, I stamped and embossed the lined leaves with some rose gold embossing.  To finish it off, I stamped a sentiment on a strip of kraft and layered it with a bit of navy card stock.  Here's a closer peek:


I hope you enjoyed my take on this week's sketch and that I'll see your creations over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning! It's one of my favorite PTI sets, too, and I'll definitely be CASEing this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card and very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and your choice of colors is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. elegant, simple so clean..conveys the message perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE this card!! The way you used the stamps and the colors you chose. LOVELY take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and now that stamp set is going on my wish list! I love how you embossed the outlined image in rose gold. It adds such and elegant touch to your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!