Friday, December 30, 2016

Just Another Christmas Card

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are gearing up for an awesome 2017!  We had a great time with family and friends and I've even got my planner all set and ready for 2017.  Crazy!  I have a few more Christmas cards that I didn't get a chance to share before Christmas so I'll be sharing them in the coming days.  I suppose some are technically "winter" cards so I'm not late with those.  Ha ha!

Here's one I created just the other day:


I have had these cute santas from My Favorite Things for far too long without inking it up.  So I stamped this adorable guy from Jingle All the Way and then stamped and masked more presents before coloring with copics.  I stamped a sentiment from Hand-Lettered Christmas on some stone cardstock added some snowflakes from the Hero Arts Holiday Cheer and cut my panel and patterned paper using Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Rectangles.  The patterned paper is from Reverse Confetti's Very Merry Paper Pad.  Such a fun little card and I'll be breaking out these Santa's more often!  Here's a closer look:


Have a great day and I'll be back with another slightly late card tomorrow.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!