Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Eve Eve!

It's Christmas Eve Eve!  I'm sure I'll be hearing that as soon as the littles are up this morning.  They were talking about it all day yesterday.  You might even say they are excited.  ;)  Today we are going to bake some cookies, go to an ugly sweater workout, enjoy my middle guy's piano recital, and finally have a big Larson family Christmas...but that's all.  Ha ha ha!  We hope you are enjoying this busy but blessed time of year.  Here's a card I made featuring the reason for the season:


I used the cool watercolor looking stamp from Concord & 9th's Lace Leaf stamp set to create the background.  I thought it looked like cool clouds.  This stamp is SO fun to play with, I keep pulling it out.  Next, I cut images from Holy Night Dies and layered them on my card front.  The sentiment is from the Holy Night stamp set and I stamped it on vellum and created a little banner.  It might be hard to see but the star on the card is sparkly courtesy of a Wink of Stella pen.  LOVE!  Here's another look:


Thanks so much for checking out my blog this morning!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the die cut images, beautiful background and the sentiment. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!