Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy birthday, Eli!

We celebrated my nephew's 8th birthday this weekend and it was a blast!  He is really REALLY into dirt bikes and all things EXTREME!  I figured it would be the perfect time to us this technique that I found on splitcoaststampers.com



I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and the swiss dots embossing folder.  The dirt biker is some clipart I modified using Photoshop Elements.  It turned out really well and now I need to use this design for other things since is it SO much fun!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love seeing all of the great projects you create. I'd like to pass on a blog award to you. Please go to my blog to find out the details...then you can post the award on your sidebar for all to see! :o)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/2011/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!