Thursday, February 10, 2011

Button, button, who's got the button?

I have been following all the Papertrey Ink goodness over at Nichole's blog for the past week. Today's sneak peek was just too much for me...I want it all! I especially want the button dies. They are super cute!!!! Well, Nichole issued an awesome button challenge and since I LOVED the button sets, I had to participate. Of course, the project had to include buttons! It just so happens that I was in need of two preschool teacher gifts for Valentine's day. I was going to do the same monkey theme as my son's other Valentines but this challenge inspired me this morning. Here's what I came up with:




I used Papertrey Ink cardstock for the entire project and cut the bag toppers the same way I did for my older son's puppy Valentine's. Then I used the Mat Stack 5 and coordinating Tiny Treats: Birthday stamp set stamped with Versamark. I topped that with a 2" circle punched and stamped using the heart ring stamp from 2010 Love Tags . The heart is also from that stamp set and is stamped with Berry Sorbet ink. I finished the whole thing off with some random buttons I had tied with Rustic Cream Button Twine.

I filled the bags with chocolate covered soybeans and put the whole project together. They turned out great and the picture just doesn't do it justice. I guess that's what I get for being in a hurry this morning! Abram had a great party and his friends and teachers loved their gifts. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!