Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm back!!!

Well, my trip to New York was pretty crazy and not at all what I expected but everything turned out well and I had a nice time with my family. I'm trying to get settled back into life at home. It is amazing how a week away makes you feel like you have to play catch up when you get home. Hubby did a great job and I'm super happy with that!

Yesterday I worked on getting the Advent calendar up and filled. I figured it would be a good time to break out the Imagine and the Snow Angel cartridge. The cartridge has these adorable tag-like motifs that were just dying to be my Advent activity cards! I printed and cut 25 of them and started thinking up activities for the month. They worked perfectly and are much cuter than the slips of paper I used last year! Check it out:




Thanks so much for looking!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!