Thursday, April 4, 2019

CTS #316

Good morning! I'm running a little behind this morning but I did manage to get a card to share with you up and ready. I hope you will make some time this week to join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch. The team has created some amazing cards and the guest designer is awesome. You won't want to miss it. Here's my card:


I had this cool paper in my paper stash from an older card kit. I'll have to look around to see what the manufacturer is for you guys. I picked out some fun patterned papers and cut them with the Lil' Inker Designs Color Blocking Die and used them to make this fun card base with a cool color blocked design. I swear I love this die for that! I added a thin strip of black card stock cut along the seam, a floral diecut, and the Thanks Word Die cut from coordinating card stock. Here's a closer look:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!