Thursday, April 11, 2019

CTS #317

Good morning and welcome to another awesome week of sketch fun! I hope you will all be able to join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch for this super fun challenge. You won't want to miss what the team has created!  I'm a little slow going this week because my body is SORE! I had a rib out of place and the whole area is still sore after it was put back in. I'm not sure what is going on with the rest of my soreness though. Sometimes, it seems, when we work out we go through cycles of soreness and I'm guessing that is were I'm at. Good for my muscles but bad for getting stuff done. I will admit that I'm a big baby when I'm sore and whine way more than I should. Ha ha! Luckily, I did have time to get a card made for this week's challenge. Here's my card for the week:


Again this week, I used some old kit components to create my card. I have SO many bits and pieces of things all over my desk that I need to use them up. I started with some cool watercolor looking patterned paper and added a rectangle of that cool word paper. Next, I layered on a frame with some foam tape before adorning it with some cool rubbery word banners and a flower die cut. A few enamel dots finished it off. It's a little tweak on this week's sketch but I think it still captures the essence. Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!