Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A Tuesday Thanks

I thought I'd stop in this morning and share I made for my son to send out for confirmation thank yous.  I tried to pawn some of my the thank yous in my stash on him but he decided they were too girly.  Ha ha!  So, I started from scratch and created something, I don't think is too girly and he seemed to be good with them too.  Kids!  Here's my card:


I used my super fun and bold Mermaid Markers to make stripes in green and one in teal on the card front before adhering that to a teal card base.  Then to finish it off, I cut the Lil' Inkers Thanks Word Die from gold card stock and added it with some bits of foam tape to the front.  That's it.  Simple and not too girly, right?  Ha ha ha ha ha!  Have a great day.  Hopefully, I'll be down getting crafty this morning and I hope you get some time too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!