Thursday, June 21, 2018

CTS #277

Good morning!  I hope you've checked out this morning's post over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  The challenge this week is great!  Of course, they always are!  If you are stopping by after seeing my card over there...thanks so much!  I'm flattered that you wanted to see how I made my crazy creation.  :)  You guys are awesome!  Here's what I created for this week:


It's amazing what you can do with a cute small stamp set like the Lil' Inker Designs Seriously Awesome Stamp Set.  I used my Misti to get everything lined up and then I stamp, stamp, stamped.  Ha ha!  I filled in the center of the heart with some Nuvo drops before trimming and adding it to my card base.  Simple and easy but I LOVE how it turned out.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch.

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/seriously-awesome-stamps/#_a_clarson

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!