Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year - Lil' Inker Designs Sale

Good morning and happy New Year!!  I hope you guys all had a wonderful celebration and are diving into 2018 with excitement.  I had a little time to craft yesterday and couldn't wait to share one of my creations with you today.  Turns out, Laura decided to spring an awesome Lil' Inker Designs sale on us too making this the perfect time to share my card with you. 


I must have stamped a million Blossoms Banners and colored the day away.  I had a ton of fun coming up with different color combos and the one I used here turned out to be my favorite.  I then cut my banner out with the Blossoms Banners Dies.  No what to do with these awesome banners?  I wanted to keep whatever I was going to layer these onto simple so I grabbed my new favorite way to add a little design and color to a cardbase, the Modern Mandala Stamps.  I stamped them in a chocolate brown masking as I went to create a fun grouping in the corner of my white card base.  I added my banner with some foam tape for dimension and the card was done.  Here's a close up:


Now here's some info on the sale going on over at Lil' Inker Designs.


Have you been wanting to get your hands on the Quilted Stitched So Knotty Die?  You are in luck!  Laura has an awesome deal on the site for January.  You can get a FREE Quilted Stitched So Knotty Die with a $75 order.  Use code SOKNOTTY at checkout after adding this item to your cart.  You can get this deal now through January while supplies last.  So, get on over to Lil' Inker Designs and have some fun and earn this awesome cover up FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!