Monday, July 17, 2017

Bobbing Along With Frantic Stamper

Bobbing along, bobbing along on the bottom of the beautiful briny sea!  He he he, I sang that all weekend at the water park with the boys.  They may not have enjoyed it as much as I did.  ;)  I know for sure you will enjoy this new and fun summer release, however.  If you haven't yet, you must check out the new Frantic Stamper July Release products.  I've been having a blast creating and this one is one of my favorites!  Check it out:


I'm slightly addicted to the Rolling Wave Card Panel Die (FRA-DIE-10257) so, I had to use it again on this card.  I found this fun splashy looking background paper in a 6x6 paper pack on my shelf.  If you don't know me already, I'm addicted to pattern paper.  I loved how the tealish pattern looked with the yellow so, I cut that using the Rolling Wave Card Panel Die.  I wanted to make sure the background showed through but didn't make the card too busy so I added a layer of vellum behind my wave panel.  I created my sentiment with chipboard letters as well as letter block stickers.  I added my little sub created using the Submarine Die (FRA-DIE-10249) cut from some other fun papers from the same watery pack and vellum windows.  I placed my sub and then added a few clear sequins to finish off the card.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome July release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable! Makes me want to hop in and go for an underwater adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!