Thursday, July 20, 2017

CTS #231

Hi, you guys!  It's a happy Thursday here but it's SO muggy outside.  I know I said I was ready for summer when it was winter but...I'm not ready!  Ha ha ha!  I think today will be a pool day or a stay in the craft room day.  Luckily, I get to share a little something cool with you guys!  It's the new sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I had a great time with this sketch and I hope that you will too!  Here's my card:


I finally got to try out a new to me stamp company, The Stamp Market.  I ordered a bit of this and a bit of that and when I saw this week's sketch, I knew I was going to use the Hello Hello Stamp & Cut Bundle.  I love all the option with this stamp set!  I decided to layer the two Hellos one stamped in yellow, one in teal.  I cut a piece of coral glitter tape at an angle to serve as the banner in the sketch and added the word friend cut from teal card stock.  I added a cute heart and a little dot to finish it off.  Here's a closer peek:

 
Thanks so much for checking out my card today!  I hope you enjoyed it and will join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  We love having you play along.  The team has created some AMAZING cards and you won't want to miss out.  See you there!

4 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to use new stamps, isn't it? I love the fresh color combo, Chrissy! Creative and unique take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this fun alphabet!!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!