Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Little Sympathy

Good morning!  I'm enjoying a little quiet time this morning before all the boys are up and ready to go.  My coffee is hot and my breakfast is tasty but my ear is still plugged.  At least, the rest of me is feeling better.  I hope you are all enjoying your morning and are gearing up for a great day.

Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards I made awhile ago for my hubby to use at the office.  He always needs a variety of cards for clients and I'm happy to have them be used.  Here's a look at what I created:


Talk about quick!  These cards didn't take long at all to create.  First I picked some patterned papers that I enjoyed and then some coordinating solid card stock.  I used the patterned paper for my card base and then layered a solid cut with the Lil' Inkers Designs Wrappers Delight: Lattice Die.  I love the touch of class this die adds to any card.  It's such a quick way to create interest on a card.  To finish it off, I added a quick sentiment with the With Sympathy Word Die.  Here's a closer look at the combos I came up with:



Thanks so much for checking in today!  I hope you have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!