Thursday, December 8, 2016

CTS #201

It's Thursday again already?  How in the world do weeks just fly by like this?  It's crazy!  Lucky for us, there is always an awesome new sketch to look forward to at CAS(E) this Sketch each week.  I'm so happy that you guys joined us last week for our 200th sketch and I'll be picking a winner from the comments to win a little prize pack from me.  I'll announce the winner on Saturday and contact them shortly after.  Again, thanks so much for celebrating with us.

My take on today's sketch has a little fun added in.  I used one of those crazy wobble things to add to dimension and movement.  Here's my card:


I combined some fun papers and used Lil' Inker Designs' Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles to shape them.  Next, I used the You Gnome Me stamp set from My Favorite Things to mask two images for my peek a boo gnome.  I thought we would look super cute hiding behind the boot of flowers.  I color the image with copics and added it to the card front with a Wobble Spring.  He's way too fun!  I can't stop making him wobble.  Ha ha ha!

Thanks so much for checking out my card.  I love having you guys visit!  See you over at CAS(E) this Sketch this week.  I hope you'll play along!

3 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch. I love this little guy and I love how you mixed and matched this pretty patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Gnome is adorable - I like the bold colors and the fresh flowers against that ol' boot! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!