Monday, September 5, 2016

CASology: Stitch

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  We have been really busy but it's all good.  I've gotten a ton done.  I even had a chance to make some cards this weekend.  So, I decided I'd join in on a few challenges while I was at it.  Today, I decided to sneak a card in just before the deadline of the CASology challenge.  The cue word this week was Stitch.  I think I can handle that.  Here's my card:


For some reason, when I started thinking about stitching it made me think of plaid so I found this fun pattern and then added some stitching using some dies from My Favorite Things.  I put the plaid on a navy card base which I also added some stitching to.  To finish it off, I added a sentiment created using a die from My Favorite Things and some letter stickers before throwing on some enamel dots for fun.  Pretty simple but I think it's fun!

I hope you played along with CASology.  I'm heading over there to see what else people have created! 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful combination of colors in your plaid! :) Plaid and stitching do seem to go together! Love the dimension the die cut sentiment adds to your design!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stitched detail added to the plaid Chrissy!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!