Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Super Quick Birthday

How did it get to be Wednesday already?  I swear, time flies when you are painting.  In case you didn't know, I homeschool my three boys but my oldest has decided he wants to go to high school and thinks it would be good to make the transition next year (7th).  I'm super proud of him for making this decision and thinking it through enough to have a plan in place for the switch.  So, we have spent the first part of this week touring the schooling options he has.  We are in the middle of three school districts and there are a few private school options also.  So, it was no small task.

In preparation for earlier mornings next year, we've also been doing a bedroom swap.  My oldest did not care for the previous colors his middle brother chose so, I get to paint!  Woo hoo!  :)

I also squeezed in a little time to make a bunch of birthday cards using this simple design.  I hope you like it!


I used these awesome watercolor like card bases which make for a super quick card.  I positioned my stamps on the Misti and just went to town inking and stamping away.  To add a little extra fun I added some enamel shapes.

Didn't I say it was simple?  Ha ha!  I hope you are having a great week and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the next CAS(E) this Sketch challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!