Thursday, September 10, 2015

CTS #140

Good morning!  I hope you guys are having a great day.  It's a gorgeous day here and it might even feel a little like autumn already.  CRAZY!  The boys and I have been busy getting back into school mode and, so far, so good.  They seem to be enjoying it and I am having a good time working with my youngest on his kindergarten lessons.  It is hard to believe he's in kindergarten already.  How time flies.  Before I get started on lessons with the boys, I stopping in to share this week's CAS(E) this Sketch card with you.  I hope you enjoy it and have checked out the current sketch.  It's a fun one.  ;)  Here's my card:


I decided to combine some chevrons with my watercolor stripes for this card and added just a touch of silver shine.  It's a very simple card but I think it will make a great masculine birthday card.

I hope you will come join us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week.  We always have a blast!

4 comments:

  1. Chrissy! did you actually paint those stripes? Gorgeous, even if you didn't! As I totally did not!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific card Chrissy. I love the movement you created with the repetition of the V's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you Chrissy, this is a terrific masculine card, love the chevrons and the touch of shine with the silver stripe. Beautiful colors too, thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!