Thursday, August 20, 2015

CTS #137

Hello, you guys!  Today is a super special day for me.  Not only do I get to share my card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I get to celebrate my amazing mom's birthday!  I totally wish she was here so we could go do something fun together.  Luckily, when we are together we have SO much fun it carries over to the times we aren't together.  She's an amazing woman and I'm so lucky to have her in my life and get to chat with her on Skype every morning.  Happy birthday, mom!!  I love you tons!

 
Here's my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.


For this card I took some fun red and white patterned paper for my cardbase.  I then diecut bithday from some black stripe paper and used the negative set at an angle to create the same design as the sketch.  I finished it off with "happy" spelled out in alphabet stickers.

I hope you like my card and I'll see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  Have a great day. 

5 comments:

  1. I love your card, and love it more because you made it for your Mom, Chrissy! You are very blessed to have her, and she is mightily blessed to have you for a daughter! Hugs to you both!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Momma!
    Love your fun card Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mom, Chrissy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, so stylish and chic!!! And belated Happy Birthday to your mother!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!