I'm super excited because it's time for this month's, Lil' Inkers Designs' Monthly Meet Up Challenge. I love this challenge and I love the amazing creations you come up with using awesome Lil' Inker products. It's one of my favorite things we do each month. Darn, another excuse to play with my awesome stamps and dies. I'll get to all the nitty gritty of the challenge after I show you my card for this go round. I hope you like it!
Sometimes when I make a card I need a little push to get started. When I feel like that, my favorite thing to do is to simply flip through my stamps and dies. Something always jumps out at me and before I know it, a card is made. Ha ha! I pulled out my Border Builders Die Set and then looked through some patterned paper and used them to create this cute little scene. My cloud needed a little sunshine so I grabbed another sheet of patterned paper and my Sunshine Die - Large. I tucked the sun behind the cloud and stamped a sentiment from Paint Your Canvas Stamps which seemed to fit with this scene perfectly. I added a few pieces of bling to finish the card off and I'm super happy with how it turned out.
Now, here are the details of this awesome new challenge!
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the challenge post.
- You have through April 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize.
- Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after April 18th.