Thursday, January 10, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #10

Good morning!!  I'm dusting off the layer of scraps and glitter that have overtaken my craft desk to share my take on our 10th Sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!  I hope you guys are all feeling like me and are motivated to get back to the craftiness.  I'm so glad to be back with all the ladies and sharing the fun of a new sketch!  I hope you will all share your amazing creativity with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Today I had some fun with a new die I got from Lil' Inker Designs and a little inspiration from Debby Hughes.  I just adore that glitter bow!  So, here's the sketch:


Here's my card!  I had a hard time getting a good picture of it.  I'm still working on photographing glitter.  ;)

Stamps:  Love & Marriage (PTI)
Dies/Cuts:  Bow Die - Small (Lil' Inker Designs)
Inks:  Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Paper:  Sterling Silver (Clear & Simple), POW Glitter Paper (American Crafts)
Misc:  Brad Top Embellishments (??Joanns)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the bow and the brads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bow is absolutely fabulous for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super classy and fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Glamorous card! I feel like I'm struggling with all my photos at the moment, not just the glitter... but I'm working on it (hopefully without buying a new camera lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect wedding card, Chrissy! I not only love the glittery bow, I love the sweet buttons or brads you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card..love the simplicity. Your Christmas card is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME wedding card! Love that it has no flowers on it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!