Monday, January 7, 2013

Feeling Scrappy

I'm behind...way behind.  My family scrapbook hasn't been touched since 2010 and neither have my supplies.  I even bought some Project Life stuff to help me get caught up faster but I can't use it.  Why?  Well, I have already started my 2010 album doing things the typical scrappy way and I just can't make myself switch to Project Life part way through a year.  Sounds crazy, I know but that's just my type of crazy.  So, my goal is to do at least one 2010 family page each week so I can get to the 2011 album and make use of my Project Life stuff.  Sound good?

I'm hoping to share at least one page every Monday until I'm done.  My first page shows the very reason I am so behind.  It's a perfectly valid and extremely cute reason to!  So, check it out:



Thanks for looking!  

3 comments:

  1. So funny that you would post this today. I started Project Life for my family album two years ago and it has been a huge time saver. I do individual albums for the boys school, birthdays, activites, etc. I just signed up for digital PL class at Jessica Sprague because I want to make my scrapbooking even faster...I love cardmaking much more than scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that PL will be faster. I tinkered with the idea of going digital but now I feel like I have to use the PL stuff I have first. Scrapbooking is rough. Ha ha! ;)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, I so hear you. I still consider myself a scrapbooker who makes cards, even though I haven't made a scrapbook page in about a year (ugh)! I did PL through Feb last year and then fell off the wagon. I LOVED doing it, and LOVE the pages I have, but I have a horrible pattern of getting overwhelmed once something is behind and never trying to catch up because it seems so monumental. I'd like to try a scrapbook page a week too, maybe I will : ) Thanks for the nudge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!