Thursday, October 26, 2017

CTS #245

Happy Thursday!!  I'm super excited that today is another CAS(E) this Sketch Retro Sketch.  I always have SO much fun looking back at what everyone created the first time and seeing what they came up with this time.  I didn't even look at the card I created for this sketch until after I had created my new card and it was awesome seeing how different but similar they were.  Here's the card I created this time around:


To create this card, I used the Lil' Inker Designs Dual Dotted Circles to create a mask that I used to add my inked spots on my card base.  I used Catherine Pooler Inks in Mint To Be, Fiesta Blue, and It's A Girl for my spots.  Then I used the amazing trees from The Stamp Market's Tiny Trees Stamp Set to stamp my forest using Black Jack and Midnight ink.  Here's a closer look:


I checked out my card that I made previously for this sketch and I laughed that I took a similar approach!  I inked dots and used stamps to add some design.  So funny!  Here's my earlier take:


What do you think?  I hope you have a blast with this sketch.  I think we all did so make sure you check out the CAS(E) this Sketch blog and see what the rest of the team created!  See you again soon.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!