Sunday, September 10, 2017

Star On A String - Frantic Stamper

I'm so excited to share this whole entire Frantic Stamper September release!  It is jam packed with awesome products that will get your Christmas gears turning.  I have a ton of cards to share before the month is over so I better get going!  I just love the sparkle and bling of the season and I totally tried to show it off with this card.


This card could not have been any easier to create.  I started by cutting the Star On A String Die from a pearly paper and then decided I wanted a little more shine.  I grabbed some champagne colored glitter paper and cut the stars again so I could insert the glitter into the negative spaces of my stars.  I arranged them on this striped and dotted cardstock base and different levels with some foam tape.  I finished the card off with a wooden sentiment that I bought a few years ago in the Target dollar bins.  It was perfect on this card!  Here's a closer look:

Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome September release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!