Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Emoji Grad!

Good morning!  I'm still working on Grad cards and with all the awesome products out there, it's not getting boring at all.  Sometimes I have a hard time staying motivated when I have the same old products to use over and over again.  Don't get me wrong, there are products that are good ole standbys but I don't always want to come up with new and interesting ways to use things.  It's fun to have products that are just inspiring when used exactly as intended and that is totally how I feel about the Pixelated Dies from Neat and Tangled.  They never get old!  Here's my creation with them:


I grabbed some fun striped paper in orange and some blue paper and cut them using Dual Stitched Rectangles.  Orange and blue are the colors for my nephew's high school.  Next, I set about making my smiley emoji using Pixelated Circle and Pixelated Faces dies.  I added a little extra fun to the sunglasses by embossing the stamped 2017 image from Grad Class Stamps.  Finally, I embossed a sentiment from Go Confidently Stamps at the bottom and I think it finishes off the card perfectly.  Here's another look:


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!