Thursday, May 25, 2017

CTS #223

Talk about slow going today!  I put off this post until this morning thinking I'd have plenty of time after my 7:30 doctor's appt to work on it.  Little did I know that it would take until 9:00 to be finished with the appt.  The day just got crazier after that too but I won't bore you with the whoas of a mom.  Ha ha!  I'm finally getting my card posted for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and the sad thing is, I'm late on my card for my own sketch.  Silly!  Better late then never. 


Not even a single stamp was used on this card.  Crazy!  I used elements from the March 2017 Clique Kit called Play.  I just loved this little lion paired with the stars which I popped up with foam tape.  The sentiment is a combo of stickers I happened to have laying on my desk.  I thought it all worked perfectly with the sketch and I hope you like it!


Thanks so much for checking in with me even when I'm slow.  Have a great day and see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!