Monday, December 5, 2016

Another Week, Another Christmas Card

Good morning and happy Monday!  Did you have a wonderful weekend?  Ours was pretty awesome.  We attended an open house at the local art museum and a concert by out local orchestra.  Everyone had a very good time and it really helped it feel a little more like the Christmas season. 

I'm still hard at work on Christmas cards but I'm having a great time taking my time this year.  I decided to relax and mail them as I finish them rather than stressing about having them all out by a certain date.  So far, it is really helping to keep my stress level low.  Here's a card I recently created.


Again, I used some fun paper, stickers, and other elements from my trusty Clique Kit.  I stamped this snowy background using the dots that are included in the Oh Deer Christmas Stamp Set. Next, I cut some patterned paper with the Merry Christmas Border Die.  I added some mountains, black and white paper, and some enamel dots and snowflakes.  All layered up, the card turned out really cute!  Here's a closer look:


I just love the Merry Christmas Border Die.  It is such a great way to add a sentiment and dimension!  I hope you enjoyed my card for the day and are ready for a great week.  I hope it's the best Monday ever!  Here's what I used today:

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/merry-christmas-border-die/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/oh-deer-christmas-stamps/#_a_clarson

http://www.cliquekits.com/monthly-kit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!