Tuesday, November 1, 2016

It's November??

Happy Tuesday!  Can you even believe that it's November already?  Maybe time is flying by because my kids have gotten me playing Hayday with them and some how that totally sucks up time.  Ha ha ha!  I'm not sure what it going on but I know time seems to be flying by.  My husband is all for time moving along because he wants to get ready for Christmas already and I won't allow Christmas decor until after Thanksgiving.  I'm such a fuddy duddy but if it were up to him we'd already have Christmas music playing.  That's just crazy.  Ha ha!!

Well, today I have another birthday card to share.  I have been having tons of fun motivation while making cards and I'm trying to capitalize on it.


I used the same paper pack that I used on my previous masculine birthday card, Simple Stories The Reset Girl Basics Kit.  Next, I grabbed these amazing letter dies from Neat and Tangled.  I used the Journaling Alphas - Nice and Neat dies to cut out Happy from my main patterned paper sheet and layered a black printed paper behind.  Next, I cutout some fun banners from scrap and stamped birthday using Winnie and Walter's The Big, The Bold, and The Happy stamp set.  I layered the banners, popping one up with foam tape.  To finish it off, I added some matte dots.  Here's a closer look:


That's all for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my card and are having a great day and week.  See you again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this.... the perfect unisex/masculine b'day card! Always needing more like this in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect birthday card, could be both masculine or feminine. Good thing you don't live north of the border my friend, our Thsnsgiving is the first Monday of October! Your hubby would have a hay day--lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!