Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Another Masculine Birthday Card

How are you guys this fine morning?  The sun is slowing creeping up over the horizon here and the boys are getting their chores done with minimal complaining.  I'm here sipping my coffee while I get ready to share another card with you today.  I know, pick yourself up off the floor, I've actually been updating this blog more than once a week for the last two weeks.  CRAZY!  I'm trying.  :)  I love sharing my cards with you guys and I've been trying to figure out how to make it happen more often.  So, I'm just jumping in!

Today's card uses the cut out letters from the cards I made using the design that can be found in this post.  Here's my card for today:


I used the same paper pack that I used on my previous masculine birthday card, Simple Stories The Reset Girl Basics Kit.  Next, I grabbed the letters that I didn't use created with the Journaling Alphas - Nice and Neat.  Next, I stamped "birthday" using Winnie and Walter's The Big, The Bold, and The Happy stamp set on another sheet of patterned paper and cut it out in a triangle shape.  I added everything to the card front, popping the triangle up with foam tape.  That was it!  Super easy.  Here's a closer look:


Have a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!