Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Another Take On CTS #170!

Happy Wednesday morning!  I'm hopping on today to share a card I made with the current sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Hopefully, it will get you excited and you'll join us this week!  The sketch closes tomorrow but don't worry, we have another super fun challenge ready to go.  :)

Here's my card:


I started with this fun background paper from Lil' Inker Designs Tribal Chic Paper Pack.  I then used the Grand Happy Birthday die from Memory Box.  I thought it would be super fun to put it on an angle.  I was so happy with how it turned out, I didn't think it needed anything more.  Talk about a great masculine card!  I'll be making more of these, that's for sure.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog today!  The boys and I will be chasing farmers to fields today making sure they are fed and watered.  Ha ha ha!  They are worse than any livestock but someone has to get the corn and beans in.  :)  Hope you have a great day! 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!