Thursday, April 21, 2016

CTS #169!

Good morning!  Wow, my blog has been busy this week and today's no exception.  Today, I get to share my take on the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge with you guys.  I hope you'll enjoy it.  You absolutely must visit our challenge.  The design team outdid themselves with this sketch and our guest designer...wow!  So, make sure you head over to CAS(E) this Sketch.  Here's my take on the sketch.


Since I've been playing with loads of Lil' Inker Designs new release products for the last few weeks, it's no surprise that I jumped to them when I saw this sketch.  I started by adding some texture to my teal card stock with the new Cover Up Die: Tribal Chic.  I just love those arrows!  I used the Dual Stitched Triangle Dies to cut two triangles from the card base and filled them in with some patterned paper from Tribal Chic Paper Pack.  Next, I cut a large Triangle and stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Happy Stamp and attached a happy die cut before popping it in the middle of my other triangles with some foam tape.  I added some puffy stickers and sequins to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I'll see you over there.  Here's what I used today:

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/cover-up-die-tribal-chic/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/cover-up-die-tribal-chic/#_a_clarson

https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/dual-stitched-triangle-dies/

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely geometric take on the sketch, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Chrissy. I love the geometric design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design, Chrissy! The cover up die makes an awesome texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!