Thursday, January 29, 2015

CTS #108

Woo hoo!!  I'm going to have a fully functional computer back in my possession this afternoon.  My eldest is rejoicing right along with me since I'm TOTALLY cramping his Minecrafting style.  ;)  Nothing like having to share your computer with your mom.  Ew!

Everyone in the house is on the mend, thank goodness.  I swear the coughing fits hung on forever.  My littlest just seemed SO poor coughing and hacking.  I hate feeling helpless when my boys don't feel well.  I swear there is nothing worse.  Luckily, grandma sent him a little gift to make him feel all better.  I think he likes it.  What do you think?


That giraffe, or "raff" as Micah calls them, is as big as he is!  Ha ha!  He drags him all over the house though.  It must be love.  ;)  You know what else is love?  The feeling I have for the next sketch.  Man, I'm rocking these transitions lately.  Ha ha.

This week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch is totally fun and really open to interpretation.  I think you'll be blown away by all the interesting takes the design team came up with so be sure to check out everyone's cards on the CAS(E) this Sketch blog.  You won't regret it!  Here's my take and the sketch.



I hope you like my take.  I decided to use the Lil' Inker Designs Lollipop & Pencil Treat Holder Die in a bit of a different way today.  I cut it out of some fun floral paper and used the holes for a ribbon.  I layered this on some black cardstock that I had spruced up with the Quilted Swirl Stitch Pattern Die.  To finish off the card, I cut out the Hello Word Die in both black cardstock and fuchsia glitter paper.  I layered these two and stuck them to my floral panel.  I love how it all came together and I love how versatile the Lollipop & Pencil Treat Holder Die is.  Can't beat that!

I hope you enjoyed my card today and will check out the rest of the team and play along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch.  Here's a look at the fun products I used on my card today.  See you again soon!

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/lollipop-pencil-treat-holder-die/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/quilted-swirl-stitched-pattern-die/#_a_clarson

http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/hello-word-die/#_a_clarson
 

3 comments:

  1. You are rocking more than the transitions, my friend... love that embossed background for the stripes... just wonderful!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous transitions and card, Chrissy! I love your take on the sketch! Your card is so pretty! I hope you all feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww...such a cutie pie! Glad everyone is on the mend.
    Your card is gorgeous...love that floral print and the ribbon is an awesome way to finish off your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!