Thursday, May 23, 2013

CTS #29

So, did you check out the sketch?  What do you think?  Pretty awesome sketch this week, isn't it?  Jackie did an awesome job with is and I really hope it inspires you to come join us at CAS(E) this Sketch!  We'd love to have you.

I flipped the sketch this week for my card but otherwise, kept it quite literal.  I hope you like it.

Stamp:  For The Record (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Versamark
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), Spencer Card Kit (Studio Calico)
Misc:  Thickers (American Crafts)


I hope you enjoy the card and come play along!  The boys and I are headed down to Des Moines for our last field trip of the year!  We are officially on summer vacation!  Gotta love homeschooling!  Woo hoo! 

5 comments:

  1. I love it flipped - fantastic colors and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and modern Dad's day card, Chrissy, and I think it's cool that you flipped it! Hope the rains are over with for a while for you and you enjoyed your field trip with your little "class!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard to make a card after seeing this fab design, it's wonderful Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and I just love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!