Thursday, May 16, 2013

CTS #28

Good morning!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  Things are crazy here as the weather has finally let the farmers get out in the field.  I'm the designated farm wife and they keep me busy running food, drinks, parts, tools, etc to all our guys out planting.  Things have been a little bumpy this time around since they are trying out some new stuff but so far so good.  The silly thing is, most years we'd be done by now.  Luckily, I get to enjoy a nice break and play with some crafty supplies and an awesome sketch from N@ Ali

Here's this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and an awesome one it is:


I had a blast with this sketch and hopefully I will be sharing a couple other ideas I had but for now, here's my card:


Stamp:  A Million And One By Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Dies:  Seeing Stars (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Spencer Card Kit (Studio Calico)
Misc:  3D Foam Shapes ( Scrapbook Adhesives), Embellishments From Spencer Card Kit (Studio Calico)


I hope you'll join in the fun with us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!  We love having you and just wait until you see what our amazing design team came up with this week.  WOWZA!

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on this week's sketch...awesome color combo and I love your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, you clever chick! What a fab design, it's the subtle background that I can't stop looking at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulously bold colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i dont know how you got this from the sketch, but i find it fab! that shimmer on the background is cool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!