Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome Little Guy

A friend of ours at church is having a new little guy sometime in the coming weeks.  There was a nice shower at the church and I made this little card to go with our gift.  She's young so I wanted to make this modern and fun.  I love how it turned out!

Stamps:  Baby Shower (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Die:  Baby Shower (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Ink:  You're Such A Gracious Host (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Paper:  Summer Sunrise, Summer Sunrise Pattern Pack (PTI), Polka Dots (Echo Park), White (Neenah)
Misc:  3D Foam Shapes (Scrapbook Adhesives)

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card..... clean and bright! Love the yellow/grey combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alphabet on the elephant. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute! I love the gray/yellow combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!