Thursday, April 18, 2013

CTS #24

Morning, everyone.  Hope you had a wonderful week and are ready for another fun sketch challenge.  Gotta say, I love this one.  Go N@ Ali!  This sketch was a blast to work with.  Just give it a try and after you check out my card, join the challenge.  Head over to CAS(E) this Sketch and explore all the amazing cards from the design team.  Then show us your work.  We LOVE to see it! 




When I saw the sketch, I immediately thought of a roof line and this little houses just looked too perfect all in a row.  I embossed the sentiment and, viola, all done!   


Stamps:  Hey There (American Crafts:  Amy Tangerine)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Versamark
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), Pattern Paper (Studio Calico Card Kits)
Misc:  3D Foam Shapes (Scrapbook Adhesives), Orange Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Aqua Glitter (Martha Stewart), Glossy Accents (Ranger)

Can't wait to see your creation over at CAS(E) this Sketch! 

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. So CAS and fun! Love how you've used orange in this. That dp is just perfect for the little houses. Great stamp set too! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the adorable little houses! Perfect color too. Super fresh!



    Thanks for commenting on my card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet row of little houses! love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this! Everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!