Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All that Jazz!

Today's A Cut Above class was all about jazzing up your Silhouette cuts.  Jennifer and Nichol had some AWESOME tricks and techniques to share and I learned a ton!  I can't wait to try them all...especially the rhinestones which look SO cool on a card!  Today, however, I chose to try out Jennifer's puzzle piecing idea.  I remember seeing this card on her blog and loving it but really didn't think about how it was made.  Who knew it could be so simple?  I love that all the cuts lay flat.  I decided to cut the same design in two different papers to get two cards with the same patterns but reversed.  Here's my take on the fun:

Inks:  Hawaiian Shores (PTI), London Fog (Momento)
Paper:  Aqua Mist Damask, Lemon Tart (PTI), white (Hero Arts)
Misc:  Silhouette Cameo, Wedding Cameo (Silhouette store), Frame (Silhouette), Cool Grey 4 marker (Letraset), a little bling I found laying around


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!