Friday, February 4, 2011

Playing catch up!

I'm slowly but surely realizing that in just 25 days, my baby will be turning 1. It doesn't seem possible but this realization led me to the fact that I need to get scrapbooking! I've been trying to do a few pages each day since I like to have a first year scrapbook out during the boys' birthdays. It is just fun to see how far they have come. Here are a few of the pages I've gotten done this week.

We've had a stomach bug in the house so I haven't gotten as much done as I'd like. They turned out cute anyway!





Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love these, especially the tigger one! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!