Thursday, January 10, 2019

CTS #304

Good morning, you guys!  It's an amazingly nice day here for January and I'm not complaining one bit.  I'm sitting here with a kitty on part of my keyboard so it's taking me a little longer to type this since I have to correct for kitty butt errors.  ;)  Again, can't complain.  I hope you are having a morning as nice and relaxing as mine and are excited to join us for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  It's a fun one and you won't want to miss out on the amazing cards the team created!  Make sure to go check them out.  For now, here my creation(s):



Yes, I made three cards for this sketch because I used the awesome Lil' Inker Designs Color Blocking Die.  I picked three pieces of paper from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lovely Day paper pack and layered them so I could make one cut and three cards from that cut.  You can check out Jen's video to see how you can line them up for an easy one cut/three card method.  After cutting, I mixed up the papers and attached them to my card bases before adding a sentiment on a strip of coral cardstock using the Because Stamp Set.  I just love the font on this stamp set and it's a perfect little birthday sentiment.  Here's a closer look at my super simple card and take on this week's sketch:


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my take on this week's sketch.  See you over at CAS(E) this Sketch.

3 comments:

  1. BAM there it is! and thanks for reminding me how incredible that die is!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty butt errors! LOL! You picked the perfect papers for your sketch--just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the same kitty issue while I'm trying to comment! LOL! I so impressd that you made three cards out that paper! The patterns look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!